15 June 2011

Teeth and God's hands

Little Miss Apricot has teeth!  Two, to be exact.  For remembering purposes, here are the dates:
5 June 2011 - White is able to be seen under her gum line.
7 June 2011 - A small hole has now appeared.
9 June 2011 - A tooth!  A tooth has broken the gum surface!  Her very first tooth is the bottom left (center) tooth.  (too lazy to look up the proper name...)
14 June 2011 - Tooth #2!  The bottom right (center) tooth.


 (It is HARD to get a shot of teeth!)


Little Sweetcheeks...  I cannot believe she has teeth already.  Four-and-a-half-months old, and she has two teeth.  Her mood has improved greatly since yesterday.  It was about 10 days of The Cranky, and we are so thankful to have our sweet-little-smiling-girl-who-sleeps back!


I received a phone call today for a job interview.  It is a little bit ironic because tomorrow is my very last day to claim unemployment benefits.  I think God is super funny.  His timing is impeccable.  I do not think I am going to get the job, just because that is too coincidental - even for God.  But I am praying that even if I do not get it that I would do well.  I know of a bunch of others that are praying for me as also.  I am so thankful!


I have to leave Oak and Apricot home tomorrow.  This is the first time being away from her for more than an hour (and only that has happened once!).  I think I should be praying for that as well.  I am confident Oak can do what needs to get done.  And actually, I am not as apprehensive thinking about it as I have been in the past.  I used to think about leaving her and not like it at all, so I guess I am making progress!  Probably I am just confident in Oak's abilities and our schedule.


Picking out an interview outfit was quite interesting.  My pre-pregnancy clothes do not fit me as well as they should.  I can get my go-to interview pants up over my hips.  Zipping them is another story.  The next pair in line, zip - yes!  Sitting is another story.  Skirt it is!  This particular skirt is actually very nice.  I have had it for probably 3 years, and I have never worn it.  Maybe once or twice.  It is a piece in which it is very hard to pair something.  Five shirts later... I am wearing the first choice.  It's not the best outfit, but it will do, I suppose.  Perhaps my heels will distract the fact that my top is a t-shirt from the Gap.


God is good.  If this is for me, it is in His hands.  Let's be honest; it is in His hands regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment